...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 10 AM PST
WEDNESDAY ABOVE 4000 FEET...
* WHAT...Snow expected above 4000 feet. Total snow accumulations
of 8 to 16 inches. Winds gusting as high as 50 mph. Blowing
* WHERE...South Washington Cascades.
* WHEN...Until 10 AM PST Wednesday.
* IMPACTS...Travel could be very difficult. Patchy blowing snow
could significantly reduce visibility. Gusty winds could bring
down tree branches.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Heaviest snow will occur midday today,
continuing into the afternoon before diminishing later tonight.
Below 4000 feet, expect up to 5 inches snow accumulation.
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means that periods of snow
will cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow
covered roads and limited visibilities, and use caution while
Slow down and use caution while traveling.
For the latest road conditions call 5 1 1, or visit for Oregon:
https://www.tripcheck.com and for Washington: