...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
White River At Clarendon affecting Monroe and Arkansas Counties.
White River At Augusta affecting Woodruff and White Counties.
Cache River Near Patterson affecting Woodruff and Jackson
...FLOOD WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL EARLY WEDNESDAY MORNING...
* WHAT...Minor flooding is occurring.
* WHERE...White River At Augusta.
* WHEN...Until early Wednesday morning.
* IMPACTS...At 26.0 feet, Farm ground along the river in White and
Woodruff counties begin to flood. Seasonal agricultural impacts.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...
- At 6:00 PM CST Monday the stage was 26.1 feet.
- Forecast...The river is expected to fall below flood stage
this evening and continue falling to 21.2 feet Thursday,
- Flood stage is 26.0 feet.
Fld Observed Forecast 6 PM Crest
Location Stg Stg Day/Time Tue Wed Thu Crest Time Date
Augusta 26.0 26.1 Mon 6 PM 24.7 23.8 23.2 Falling
Motorists should not attempt to drive around barricades or drive
cars through flooded areas.
Turn around, don`t drown when encountering flooded roads. Most flood
deaths occur in vehicles.
River forecasts are based on current conditions and rainfall
forecasted to occur over the next 24 hours. During periods of
flooding...Evening forecasts are reissued with updated rainfall
Observed and forecasted stage data plots are available on our
Advanced Hydrologic Prediction Service web page at...
Under the Current Conditions section...Select River and Lakes AHPS.