...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in Georgia...
Satilla River At Atkinson affecting Brantley County.
Additional information is available at
...FLOOD WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE...
* WHAT...Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* WHERE...Satilla River At Atkinson.
* WHEN...Until further notice.
* IMPACTS...At 13.0 feet, Warners Landing, Louis Landing and
secondary roads around KOA campgrounds begin to flood.
At 14.0 feet, River Rock Road begins to experience flooding across
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...
- At 6:45 PM EST Monday the stage was 13.5 feet.
- Recent Activity...The maximum river stage in the 24 hours
ending at 6:45 PM EST Monday was 13.5 feet.
- Forecast...The river is expected to remain steady above flood
stage at 13.5 feet.
- Flood stage is 13.0 feet.