...FLOOD ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 815 PM CDT THIS EVENING...
* WHAT...Urban and small stream flooding caused by excessive
rainfall is expected.
* WHERE...A portion of north central Texas, including the following
* WHEN...Until 815 PM CDT.
* IMPACTS...Minor flooding in low-lying and poor drainage areas.
Overflowing poor-drainage areas.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...
- Doppler radar indicated heavy rain due to thunderstorms. This
will likely cause urban and small stream flooding. Low lying
and/or poor drainage areas will experience minor flooding in
the advisory area. Between 1.5 and 3 inches of rain have
- Some locations that will experience flooding include...
Fort Worth, Haltom City, Saginaw, Forest Hill, Richland
Hills, River Oaks, Kennedale, Everman, Sansom Park, Lake
Worth, Rendon, North Richland Hills, Edgecliff Village and
Turn around, don`t drown when encountering flooded roads. Most flood
deaths occur in vehicles.
Be aware of your surroundings and do not drive on flooded roads.